Monday

News (10/17/11)

I'm officially closing up shop on this blog. I can't commit to consistent updates, not with all the migraines, vertigo, and allergies that keep kicking my behind every time I think I got a handle on them. I do have work that has to get done, or the bills don't get paid, and that gets precedence.

I've enjoyed things here, and I still am a music junkie. I still like writing reviews, too, even with that little bit of Author Etiquette that says that mum's the word on what you think of others' work, because you don't want to tick off someone you'll have to work with later.

Pfft. I'm a writer. I have the right to write reviews, too, if I so wish.

So. Here's what's gonna happen:

  1. I'm giving up the "About That Song…" name. That domain name will no longer host this blog.
  2. This blog will remain on the original domain (that has always redirected) http://christiansongreviews.blogspot.com.
  3. I might sometimes review another song for fun or come back and post intermittently.

In other words, I'm no longer going to even try to have a consistent posting schedule. When or if I post again, it'll be a song review, not yet another apology. Such song reviews will be infrequent and intermittent.

Eventually, I hope to set up an independently hosted blog for all my reviews in general and convert everything over. I used to have more reviews over on Epinions.com before they changed their item directory and got rid of the items I'd reviewed.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment